sleepover at jack's house.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
last night went over to jack's place to stay over. Gwen, David, Quin, Teng and I.
spent the first few hours in the computer room, doing random stuff until Jack finally drag us go down to his living room to watch movies. Gwen and David went to sleep earlier first cause they had work the next day. Teng Quin Jack and I watched till about 6am when Jack fell asleep followed by me. Haha. Woke up at 7+ in the morning and found myself alone in the living room. Went upstairs, found that insane bastard Teng playing CS -.- . Quin was sleeping on the floor. I slept on the sofa outside the room. Next thing i knew i woke up and i found Teng sleeping next to me O_O . I was rather shocked when someone kicked me . Haha. Had breakfast over at his house. Headed home after that cause i promised my mum i wouldn't be home too late. haha.
the Me you thought you knew.
My name is
Aaron. I'm
15 going on
16 the following year.
My birthday is on the
24thof
September.
I enjoy taking a stroll at the park near my house.
I love to go out , just drop me a note anytime .
My ambition in life is [ insert ambition here ].
it takes a village idiot,
there's no turning back for us tonight,
Sep 8, 2008
Sep 10, 2008
Sep 26, 2008
Oct 28, 2008
Nov 1, 2008
Nov 2, 2008
Nov 10, 2008
Dec 2, 2008
Dec 4, 2008
Dec 6, 2008
Dec 13, 2008
Dec 16, 2008
Jan 3, 2009
the last thing i would ever look at,
This was created by
Increasingly.
sleepover at jack's house.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
last night went over to jack's place to stay over. Gwen, David, Quin, Teng and I.
spent the first few hours in the computer room, doing random stuff until Jack finally drag us go down to his living room to watch movies. Gwen and David went to sleep earlier first cause they had work the next day. Teng Quin Jack and I watched till about 6am when Jack fell asleep followed by me. Haha. Woke up at 7+ in the morning and found myself alone in the living room. Went upstairs, found that insane bastard Teng playing CS -.- . Quin was sleeping on the floor. I slept on the sofa outside the room. Next thing i knew i woke up and i found Teng sleeping next to me O_O . I was rather shocked when someone kicked me . Haha. Had breakfast over at his house. Headed home after that cause i promised my mum i wouldn't be home too late. haha.