question yourself.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
After 15 years.of living.
of suffering.
of wondering.
of struggling.
of studying.
of playing.
of wasting time away.
You start to wonder.Is it all worth it?
Daily struggles to keep up with life.
To not fall behind.
To not be one of those left behind.
Day after day after day.You pray, you will be able to succeed in life.
You pray, you won't die.
You pray, that those above will bless you.
After living so long, i start to question myself, if my life is really worth living. My daily schedule, after much reviewing, seems to be a waste of time, meaningless, and other words that hold the same meaning.
My EOYS are coming. It's merely another 2 weeks. I can't afford to fail this time. I must at least get all A2s...
the Me you thought you knew.
My name is
Aaron. I'm
15 going on
16 the following year.
My birthday is on the
24thof
September.
I enjoy taking a stroll at the park near my house.
I love to go out , just drop me a note anytime .
My ambition in life is [ insert ambition here ].
it takes a village idiot,
there's no turning back for us tonight,
Sep 8, 2008
Sep 10, 2008
Sep 26, 2008
Oct 28, 2008
Nov 1, 2008
Nov 2, 2008
Nov 10, 2008
Dec 2, 2008
Dec 4, 2008
Dec 6, 2008
Dec 13, 2008
Dec 16, 2008
Jan 3, 2009
the last thing i would ever look at,
This was created by
Increasingly.
question yourself.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
After 15 years.of living.
of suffering.
of wondering.
of struggling.
of studying.
of playing.
of wasting time away.
You start to wonder.Is it all worth it?
Daily struggles to keep up with life.
To not fall behind.
To not be one of those left behind.
Day after day after day.You pray, you will be able to succeed in life.
You pray, you won't die.
You pray, that those above will bless you.
After living so long, i start to question myself, if my life is really worth living. My daily schedule, after much reviewing, seems to be a waste of time, meaningless, and other words that hold the same meaning.
My EOYS are coming. It's merely another 2 weeks. I can't afford to fail this time. I must at least get all A2s...